- Helps burn fat and promote lean muscle development
- High bioavailability softgels offer a powerful 80% conjugated linoleic acid
- Derived from safflower oil
Promote lean muscle development with Natrol Tonalin CLA. CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is found naturally in a variety of foods. Over the past decade, however, our changing dietary patterns have diminished those foods high in CLA content. Now, Natrol's Tonalin CLA offers a rich source of CLA from the safflower oil to supplement the diet naturally.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories13 Total Fat1 g 1%* Polyunsaturated Fat1 g ** Tonalin® Conjugated Linoleic Acid1,200 mg ** (CLA) FFA 80%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Colored with Caramel, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative).
Directions: Take 1 softgel, 3 times daily, with a meal.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NO Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Yeast, Artificial Flavors, Added Sugar.
- SAFFLOWER OIL
TONALIN® CLA is an exclusively licensed product of BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses