- Promotes a calm & relaxed mood
- With 5-HTP & inositol
- Time-release formula
Daily Stress Relief from Natrol promotes a calm and balanced mood. Formulated with a blend of B vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in a time-release formula that supports calm and a relaxed feeling throughout the day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)1.7 mg 100% Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)2.4 mcg 100% Calcium (from Dibasic Calcium Phosphate)31 mg 2% Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide)5mg <2% 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) [from Griffonia simplicifolia (seed)]100 mg * Inositiol500 mcg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Glycerin, Acacia Gum.
Directions: Take 1 tablet, up to two times daily, with food. Do not exceed recommended dose.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs including drugs for depression, migraines, Parkinson's disease or psychiatric disorders. Do not use other supplements containing L-tryptophan or 5-HTP. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18 years.
- NO: Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Preservatives.
- Drug free
- Non-habit forming
- Time release formula
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses