- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within normal ranges
- Promotes healthy metabolic function
- A potent 1,000 mg per serving
Help maintain healthy metabolic function with Natrol Cinnamon Extract. Cinnamon has long been treasured for its exquisite flavor and aroma, but its benefits go much further than adding tasty flavor to food. By supporting metabolic function, Cinnamon Extract helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
No milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, yeast, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calcium (from Dibasic Calcium Phosphate)60 mg 4% Cinnamon Extract [Cinnamomum cassia (bark)]1,000 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Stearic Acid.
Directions: Take 2 tablets, one time daily, with a meal.
This natural product may vary in color. This does not reflect a variation in potency.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NO Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Preservatives
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses