- Native Forest Unsweetened Classic Organic Coconut Milk
- Perfect in soups, curries, sauces, desserts and beverages
Now available from Native Forest, Coconut milk is a staple of Thai and many Asian cuisines. Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk is made from organic coconuts, and is perfect for soups, curries, sauces, desserts and beverages. This coconut milk is non-GMO, organic, gluten-free, vegan and kosher. It's an all-around great addition to your pantry!
about 5 servings per container
1/3 cup (80 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14 g 18% Saturated Fat 13 g 65% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 20 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein less than 1 g Vit. D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 3.3 mg 0% Iron 0.4 mg 2% Potas. 120 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, filtered water, organic guar gum).
Organic Classic Coconut Milk lends rich and creamy goodness to soups, curries sauces, desserts, beverages and more!
Refrigerate after opening and enjoy withing 4 days.
Shake well. Coconut milk will separate when cold. For a smoother consistency, warm its container in a bowl of hot water and stir contents well.
Certified organic by QAI
Product of Thailand
- NON-BPA CAN
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KOSHER PAREVE
- GLUTEN FREE
- USDA ORGANIC
- UNSWEETENED CLASSIC
Native Forest® is a trademark of Edward & Sons Trading Co., Inc., the Coconut People®
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses