- High-powdered beef protein isolate powder with anabolic nitrogen retention technology
- Deliver concentrated protein, amino acids, creatine and BCAAs
- No cholesterol, fat, sugar or lactose
"Nothing builds muscle like red meat," says world-class bodybuilder Kai Greene. "Carnivor allows me to get all of the muscle-building benefits of beef without the fat, cholesterol and digestive distress." Carnivor is the world's first all-beef protein isolate, which is more concentrated than whey protein. Using new advanced extraction, clarification, hydrolysis and isolation technologies, Carnivor's Beef Protein Isolate delivers the muscle building power of beef with greater amino acid levels than other protein sources used in supplements, including whey, soy, milk and egg. Carnivor is even 350% more concentrated in anabolic muscle building aminos than a prime sirloin steak and 20 times the creatine content. Anabolic Nitrogen Retention Technology (ANRT) also helps recycle aminos and minimize ammonia. ANRT is a major breakthrough in protein supplementation, and it is specially designed to allow the recycling of aminos back toward the muscle building pathway and fight against the buildup of scavengers such as ammonia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (37 g)
Servings Per Container Approximately 28
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories124 Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g 0% Saturated Fat0 g 0% Trans Fat0 g ‡ Cholesterol0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate8 g 4% Dietary Fiber0 g 0% Sugars0 g ‡ Protein23 g 46% Sodium44 mg 2% Potassium6 mg <1% Typical Vitamin and Mineral Profile Per Serving Vitamin A80 IU 2% Vitamin C25 mg 41% Thiamin0.1 mg 6% Riboflavin0.2 mg 11% Niacin8.2 mg 41% Vitamin B66.5 mg 325% Vitamin B12100 mcg 1,666% Calcium23 mg 2% Phosphorus20 mg 2% Magnesium2 mg <1%
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: CARNIVOR-BPI™ [Hydrolyzed Beef Protein Isolate, creatine monohydrate, BCAAs (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), Anabolic Nitrogen Retention Technology™ Intermediates: GKG (glutamine-alpha-ketoglutarate), OKG (ornithine-alpha-ketoglutarate) AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate) and KIC (alpha-ketoisocaproate)], maltodextrin, hydrolyzed gelatin, cocoa, natural flavor and artificial flavor, salt, silica, acesulfame potassium and sucralose.
DIRECTIONS: For a protein shake, mix 1 scoop of CARNIVOR with 6-8 fl. oz. of cold water in a shaker bottle. Protein may foam after mixing.
WARNING: Very low calorie protein diets (below 400 calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do not use for weight reduction in such diets without medical supervision. Not for use by infants, children or pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Store at 10°-30°C (50°-86°F).
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
- Cholesterol free, fat free, sugar free, lactose free.
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses