- Silky, delicious tofu
- Only 45 calories per serving
Mori-Nu Organic Firm Silken Tofu has a creamy, smooth texture, and it makes a great addition to entrées, salads and desserts. Mori-Nu serves their Silken Tofu in an award-winning aseptic package that helps promote a long shelf life. Non-GMO Project Verified. Gluten, preservative and dairy free. Made in the USA.
about 4 servings per container
3 oz. (85 g about 1" slice)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2 g 3% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 32 mg 2% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 170 mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: SOYMILK (FILTERED WATER AND ORGANIC SOYBEANS), GLUCONO-DELTA-LACTON*, CALCIUM CHLORIDE.
*Glucono-Delta-Lactone is a non-dairy coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Soy
1: Unfold flabs and cut along dotted line. 2: Pull tab up and cut along dotted line. 3: Turn package over and repeat.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate unused portions in an airtight container and use within 2 days. REMOVE FROM PACKAGE BEFORE FREEZING OR MICROWAVING.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- No refrigeration until opened
- No preservatives
- Aseptic package
- Long shelf life
- Made with Non-GMO Organic Soybeans
- Free of Cholesterol
- Good alternative to meat, eggs, and dairy in cooking
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KSA PARVE
- USDA ORGANIC
- Certified Gluten-Free®
- For soups, salads & desserts
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses