- Chewable essential and trace mineral supplement
- Delivers calcium, magnesium and other important minerals
Mezotrace Chewable Natural Minerals & Trace Elements are made with natural citrus juice flavoring and fructose. Mezotrace supplies primary and essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium, plus trace elements such as zinc, copper, iron, manganese, selenium, molybdenum, and chromium as found associated in a unique base, in naturally occurring combinations, from an ancient marine sedimentary mineral deposit containing these and many other mineral factors. As a supplement to the diet, chew two tablets daily, with meals or at bedtime.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size; 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV Calcium630 mg 90% Iron0.9 mg 12% Iodine6 mcg <1% Magnesium385 mg 674% Zinc0.01 mg <1% Copper0.01 mg 33% Manganese0.1 mg <1% Chromium7.5 mcg 68% Sodium0.4 mg * Potassium0.05 mg <1% Mezotrace Natural Carbonate Mineral Complex7,500 mg *
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: MEZOTRACE Natural Carbonate Mineral Complex, Pure Crystalline Fructose, Vegetable Stearate, Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate and Chlorophyll.
RECOMMENDATION: As a supplement to the daily diet, take two or four tablets as individually desired.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Made in the USA
- contains no additional flavoring.
- NO corn, soy, salt, yeast, gluten, milk & egg products, sugar, starch, or preservatives.
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses