- 8 g protein per serving
- Only two Ingredients
- No added sugar or sweetener
MaraNatha Organic Peanut Butter comes with a hint of sea salt in this creamy version (also available in crunchy). For more than 25 years, MaraNatha has been hand-crafting their rich, velvety smooth, melt-in-your mouth nut butters. For the creamy organic peanut butter, they roast flavorful organic peanuts in small batches and then double grind them to a rich smoothness. This is a decadent, gluten-free organic treat.
about 14 servings per container
2 Tbsp (32 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15 g 20% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsat. 0.5 g Monounsat. 12 g Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 70 mg 3% Total Carb. 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Total Sugars 2 g Incl. 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 8 g 8% Vit. D 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4% Potassium 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC DRY ROASTED PEANUTS, SEA SALT.
CONTAINS: PEANUTS. MAY CONTAIN ALMONDS.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL (QAI)
PRODUCT OF CANADA
- STIR & ENJOY!
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE
- ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- Smooth Texture
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses