Active ingredients Purpose Glycerin 1.0% Lubricant
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store in the refrigerator after opening
- do not freeze
- store in a dark, cool place away from sunlight
- once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days
- use before expiration date marked on container
- prior to drop installation, contact lenses should be removed and reinserted after 10 minutes
boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, sterile water
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF INSTERT PRIOR TO USE FOR IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS ON OPENING CONTAINERS.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information contact 1-866-280-2852
- Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsShowing reviews NaN - NaN of 92