- Contains Carotenoids found in fruits & vegetables
- Supports cardiovascular, vision and prostate health
- Provides 7 major carotenoids
Mixed Carotenoids Complex CarotenAll® contains alpha and beta-carotene extracted from palm fruit (Caromin) in rations identical to carrots. One softgel of Mixed Carotenoids Complex CarotenAll provides greater amounts of the major carotenoids than some servings of vegetables. Provides lycopene, lutein, phytofluene, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, alpha and beta-carotenes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin A600 mcg RAE 67% (100% as beta-carotene) Lutein (T. erecta) (Marigold) (Petal)10 mg † Zeaxanthin (T. erecta) (Marigold) (Petal)2 mg † Lycopene (L. esculentum) (Tomato) (Fruit)10 mg † Astaxanthin (from H. pluvialis)500 mcg † Alpha Carotene (E. guineensis) (Palm) (Fruit)500 mcg † Gamma Tocopherol10 mg †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, organic caramel [color], carob extract [color]) and palm olein.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults take 1 softgel 1-2 times a day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
; WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
- gluten free
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of LycoRed Natural Products Ltd.
EVTene™ is a trademark of ExcelVite Inc.
AstaPure® is a registered trademark of Algatechnologies Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses