- 96.5% natural pain relieving spray
- Featuring menthol and camphor
- Made in the USA
J.R. Watkins Pain Relieving Liniment Spray provides relief from minor aches and pains associated with backache, sprains, bruises or arthritis. With menthol and camphor, this spray is 96.5% natural. Made in the USA.
Active Ingredients Purpose Camphor 3.5% w/w Counterirritant Menthol 2.5% w/w Counterirritant
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
For external use only.
- apply external heat
- get in eyes or on mucous membranes
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if
- condition worsens
- persists more than 7 days
- clears up then recurs within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily. For children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
Keep away from direct heat and open flame.
Alcohol SD40B (56%), eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, polysorbate 20, thymol, water.
For adverse reactions call 1-800-243-9423
Made in U.S.A.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses