- Reduced Sodium Himalayan Fine Pink Salt Mix
- 50% less sodium than the original, same great taste
Reduced Sodium Himalayan Fine Pink Salt Mix is an unrefined pink salt made with no additives to ensure its gourmet quality is maintained. The pink salt gets its pink from the foothills of the Himalayas from the natural richness derived from the iron and other minerals that are naturally formed in and around the mountains. Available in a recyclable packaging.
about 170 servings per container
1/4 Tsp. (1 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 220 mg 9% Potassium 210 g 6% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and calcium. *sodium per serving: this product contains 220 mg, Himalayan pink salt 420 mg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Himalayan Pink Salt, Potassium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Magnesium Carbonate.
Himalayan Reduced Pink Salt Mix should not be used by persons on a sodium or potassium restricted diet, unless approved by a physician.
NON GMO Project VERIFIED.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses