- Chlorophyll concentrate formula
- Increases oxygenation
- Mint flavor
ChlorOxygen from Herbs Etc. is a chlorophyll concentrate formula that helps produce red blood cells and support their blood-oxygen carrying capacity. This mint flavored liquid product also promotes energy and liver health.
Contains: Chlorophyll (sodium copper chlorophyllins), vegetable glycerine, purified water, non-GMO maltodextrin and natural flavors (menthol, vanilla, peppermint and spearmint essential oil, and citral from citrus).
Chlorophyll: 50 mg per serving
Sodium: 4 mg per serving
Copper: 2 mg per serving
Suggested use: Shake well before using. Take 18-36 drops in water twice a day.
Caution: Dark green stools may occur.
Warning: Permanently stains.
No artificial colors or preservatives are ever used. It is water soluble for maximum absorption.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses