- Proprietary extract blend of the leaves, flowers and oils derived from Origanum vulgare plants
- Supports immune health
- Gluten free
For immune system support in a convenient liquid form, turn to Herb Pharm Oregano Spirits™. Featuring a proprietary extract blend of the leaves, flowers and oils derived from Origanum vulgare plants, these herbs are individually extracted to ensure a wide range of plant compounds. Gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 0.7 ml
Servings about 42
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary extract blend:615 mg (E) † Oregano leaf & flower (Origanum vulgare) (O) Oregano herb essential oil (Origanum vulgare) (O)(W)
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(W) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(E) Equivalent to approx. 172 mg dry herb & 13 mg essential oil.
Other Ingredients: certified organic cane alcohol (69-79%) & distilled water. Gluten-Free.
SUGGESTED USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Add one full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 4 oz. of water, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.
Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing. Do not take drops undiluted.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses