- Iodized Sea Salt from a natural source
- Made from evaporated sea water
- New dual-pour spout
Iodized Sea Salt from Hain Pure Foods is made rom evaporated sea water. All of Hain Pure Foods Sea Salts are from a natural source as they are produced from the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Can be used just like table salt for cooking and baking. Perfect for helping turn your beef, seafood, poultry and vegetable dishes into gourmet meals. 21 ounces.
about 397 servings per container
1/4 tsp (1.5 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 590 mg 26% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Iodine 70 mcg 45% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: SEA SALT, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE (ANTI-CAKING AGENT), DEXTROSE, POTASSIUM IODIDE.
For use in all your cooking needs. Can be used as an addition to your everyday beef, poultry, seafood and vegetable dishes.
Product of Belgium.
- MADE FROM EVAPORATED SEA WATER
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses