- Featherweight baking powder
- Sodium free
- Gluten free
Featherweight Baking Powder from Hain Pure Foods is a great staple to have in your kitchen. This sodium-free, gluten-free baking powder can be used in all of your favorite recipes that call for baking powder. The container is resealable and small enough to fit perfectly in a cupboard.
about 376 servings per container
1/8 tsp (0.6 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 70 mg 2% Total Carb. 0 g Protein 0 g Calcium 4% Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C and iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Monocalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch, Potassium Bicarbonate.
TO USE IN YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES: In any recipe calling for regular baking powder, replace with the same amount of Featherweight Baking Powder. Cannot be used as a replacement for baking soda.
Exchange Information: 1/8 tsp = Free Food Exchange
- SODIUM FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses