Active ingredient (by volume) Purpose Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.) First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.
- If taken internally, serious gastric disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
TAMPER EVIDENT. DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
WARNING FLAMMABLE: Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame.
Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes can be harmful.
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed.
Got a Question?
Ratings & Reviews