- Relaxing linden blossom tea
- 20 tea bags
- Certified USDA Organic
Relaxing and sweet, Organic Linden Blossom Tea from Good Nature calms the mind. When springtime comes to Macedonia, the air is filled with the enchanting scent of linden blossoms. Good Nature collects these blossoms and dries them in the sun to create this sweet, flavorful herbal tea. Contains no sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Linden Flowers 100% /Tiliae flos/
HOT TEA: Place one or two tea bags in an 8 oz. cup and fill with boiling water. Allow to steep for ten minutes, remove tea bag, inhale, relax and enjoy.
ICED TEA: Place five tea bags in a one-quart container. Fill with two cups of boiling water and steep for ten minutes. Add two cups of cold water to container and serve over ice.
Certified by Control Union Certifications
Made in Macedonia
- Contains no sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- USDA ORGANIC
- Box made form 100% recycled paper board
- Tea bags are made from 100% unbleached paper and attached with 100% unbleached cotton string.
- 100% Caffeine Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses