- Add to smoothies or other drinks
- Replaces grated & ground ginger
- Spice up stir-fry or your favorite dish
The Ginger People are at it again with Ginger Juice! This USDA Organic juice replaces grated and ground ginger, giving your favorite meals a splash of flavor. Ginger Juice is perfect for tea, salads, sauces, stir fry and more. Try it today!
about 10 servings per container
1 tbsp (15 mL)
Amount per serving
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Total Sugars 0 g 0%† Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic ginger, citric acid.
Shake well before using.
Refrigerate after opening.
1 TBSP ginger juice equals 1 TBSP fresh grated ginger.
- Add to water, tea, kombucha, smoothies and cocktails
- Spice up stir fry, noodles, rice and roasted veggies
- Flavor fish, chicken or your favorite protein
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY Quality Assurance International (QAI).
MADE IN USA
- UDSA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses