- Organic Sugar from Florida Crystals
- Grown and harvested in the USA
- In recyclable packaging
Florida Crystals Organic Sugar, made from pure Florida sugarcane, is perfect for baking and is a cup-for-cup replacement for traditional granulated sugar. A less refined sugar, it has a light golden color and delicate molasses flavor. Certified carbon free. Vegan. Grown and harvested in the USA. Now in recyclable packing and made in an eco-friendly facility.
about 227 servings per container
1 tsp (4 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Sugars 4 g Protein 0 g Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
Cup for Cup replacement for white granulated sugar. Use in all your baking needs.
Additional recipe listed on package.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Grown & Harvested in the U.S.A.
- USDA ORGANIC
- Certified vegan by Vegan Action
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- CERTIFIED Carbonfree®
Florida Crystals® is a registered trademark of Florida Crystals Corporation
CarbonFree® is a registered trademark of the Carbonfund.org Foundation, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses