- Promotes digestive system health and comfort
- Supports the lining of the digestive tract
- Chocolate-flavored vegan gummies
DGL—deglycyrrhizinated licorice, or licorice extract that has had most of the glycyrrhizin removed—is a popular aid for digestive health and comfort. Enzymedica delivers 400 mg DGL in tasty German chocolate flavor vegan gummies. DGL may help strengthen the stomach lining and comfort the GI tract. Gummies are a perfect vehicle for DGL as it is activated as soon as you begin to chew.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 gummies (2.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 37
Amount Per Serving %DV Calories18 Total Carbohydrate4 g 1%* Total Sugars4 g † Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) 10:1400 mg †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, pectin, gellan gum, chocolate flavor, stevia
Recommended Use: Chew 2 gummies, preferably 20 minutes before a meal.
WARNING: Consult with physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications. If any adverse reaction occurs, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Do not use if safety seal if broken or missing.
Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Contains No: Gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors
- Enzymedica does not use ingredients using biotechnology.
- VEGAN GUMMIES
- German Chocolate Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses