- Supports digestion and detoxification
- Popular weight management aid
- Apple-flavored vegan gummies
Add the health benefits of apple cider vinegar to your routine with delicious gummies from Enzymedica. Apple Cider Vinegar gummies are pectin based, apple flavored and made with the "mother"—the beneficial mix of probiotics, enzymes and nutrients. Each serving delivers 710 mg of organic apple cider vinegar, the equivalent of 1 oz of liquid, to support digestion, detoxification and weight management. Formulated with a potent 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12 for added energy and metabolism support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 gummies
Servings Per Container: 37
Amount Per 2 gummies %DV Calories17 Total Carbohydrate4.2 g 2%** Total Sugars3.5 g † Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)1,000 mcg 41,667% Organic Apple Cider Vinegar710 mg †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Water, organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, natural apple flavor, natural radish (for color), gellan gum, malic acid, sodium citrate.
Recommended Use: Chew 2 gummies, up to three times per day with meals. Consult with a physician if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Contains No: Gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors.
- No artificial flavors or colors.
- VEGAN GUMMIES
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses