- Supports cellular energy production & cardiovascular health
- Helps restore CoQ10 levels depleted by aging
- Delicious mango flavor
CoQ10 Gummies from Doctor's Best offer potent support for cardiovascular health. Each two-gummy serving delivers 200 mg coenzyme Q10 as ubiquinone. Your heart requires significant amounts of energy to function optimally. CoQ10 is essential for producing the cellular-level energy to meet these needs. Natural CoQ10 levels decline with age and the use of statin medications. Restore these levels with Doctor's Best Mango Madness CoQ10 Gummies. Gelatin free and soy free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Gummies
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories20 Total Carbohydrate5 g 2%** Total Sugars3 g † Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6%** Sodium10 mg 1% CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)200 mg †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic tapioca syrup, raw cane sugar, water, pectin, natural flavors, citric acid, sodium citrate, coconut oil, annatto extract (for color), carnauba wax.
Suggested Adult Use: Chew two (2) gummies daily or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool dry place.
- UPS Verified, Naturally Fermented CoQ10
- Natural Flavors & Colors
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Mango Madness flavor
- Natural Fruit Pectin Gummies
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses