- Caffeine free coffee substitute
- Made from roasted dandelion and chicory root
- No acidity or bitterness
Dandy Blend Organic Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion delivers the delicious flavor of coffee without the bitterness, acidity or caffeine. A delicious treat that can be enjoyed either hot or cold, Dandy Blend Instant Herbal Beverage is made from a blend of roasted barley, rye, chicory root and dandelion root. Free of pesticides, radiation, GMOs, preservatives and additives.
50 servings per container:
1 level tsp (2 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb 1 g 0% Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Roasted barley extracts, roasted rye extracts, roasted dandelion root extracts, roasted chicory root extracts.
Dissolvable in any liquid at any temperature. No steeping or brewing necessary.
Contains 630 mg of dandelion and chicory root extract per level tsp of powder (6 oz cup)
Additional recipes listed on package.
Store in a cool, dry place.
PRODUCED IN POLAND
- No additives or preservatives.
- Nothing artificial
- No pesticides
- CAFFEINE FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses