- Sweetened with organic fruit juice
- Less sugar than conventional jams and preserves
- 30 calories per serving
Sourced from the Boreal forest in Quebec, Canada, wild blueberries are sweet source of antioxidants. Crofter's Just Fruit Spread - Organic Wild Blueberry features organic wild blueberries sweetened with organic white grape juice concentrate—no refined sugar. Crofter's is committed to making purely nutritious products with minimal environmental impact. Their fruit spreads are USDA organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, using responsibly and sustainably sourced ingredients.
about 16 servings per container
1 tbsp. (18 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 10 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Sugars 8 g Protein 0 g Vitamin C 15% Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, vitamin A, calcium or iron
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: CONCENTRATED ORGANIC GRAPE JUICE, ORGANIC WILD BLUEBERRIES, NATURAL APPLE PECTIN, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CITRIC ACID.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING AND USE WITHIN 20 DAYS
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL
PRODUCT OF CANADA
- A Gluten Free Food
- High fruit content of selected varieties
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- 30 Calories per serving
- Wild Blueberry
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses