- Made with specific free-form amino acids for optimal mineral delivery
- Natural mineral support for a healthy immune system
- No Yeast, Wheat or Corn
Protect and nourish your healthy immune system with Country Life Target-Mins® Zinc 50 mg tablets. Target-Mins are complexed with specific carriers for optimum mineral transport, making this zinc supplement highly efficient. As with all Country Life supplements, this zinc formula is completely gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Zinc (as zinc citrate, zinc picolinate, zinc bisglycinate, zinc aspartate)†50 mg 455%
† Country Life always labels minerals in elemental weight.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, L-leucine, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, vegetable glaze.
Directions: Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store in a dry place between 59°-86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
CAUTION: Not for use by persons under the age of 18 or by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- YES CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE BY GFCO.ORG
- YES CERTIFIED VEGETARIAN BY THE AVA
- YES RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- YES KOSHER
- NO YEAST, WHEAT OR CORN
- NO SOY, MILK OR SALT
- NO SUGAR OR PRESERVATIVES
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS OR SWEETENERS
- NO MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- Certified B Corporation
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses