- Colavita Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is matured in wooden casks
- Produced in Modena, Italy
- Acidity 6%
Colavita Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is from a region of Italy that has perfected the tradition of balsamic vinegar over many centuries. This balsamic vinegar is matured in wooden casks to have the rich, flavorful balsamic vinegar that you will love!
about 33 servings per container:
1 Tbs (15 ml)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Total Sugars 3 g Incl. 1 g Added Sugars 2% Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must, Caramel Color.
CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURRING SULFITES.
Some sedimentation may occur and it is natural.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct light and heat sources.
Meets California Proposition 65 standards for vinegar products.
Produced in Province of Modena
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses