- Promotes a sense of calm and relaxation
- Supports overall wellness
- Features natural fruit and vegetable flavors
Charlotte's Web CBD Hemp Extract Calm gummies offer the overall wellness support of a blend of naturally occurring flavonoids, terpenes and 10 mg total phytocannabinoids per serving derived from hemp plants grown in the USA. For added support, these gummies also feature 75 mg of lemon balm, a calming herb which has been used traditionally to ease stress and promote a sense of calm for centuries. Charlotte's Web CBD Hemp Extract Calm gummies are the perfect on-the-go ally for stressful situations, offering a soothing boost to your mood in a formulation that's very low in sodium and features a pleasant lemon lime flavor derived from organic lemon and other fruit juices.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 gummies (8 g)
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving %DV Calories25 Total Carbohydrate6 g 2%* Dietary Fiber1 g 4%* Total Sugar3 g ** Incl. 3 g Added Sugars 6%* Sodium10 mg <1%* Lemon Balm75 mg ** (Melissa officinalis) (1:2) L-Theanine50 mg ** Hemp Extract (aerial parts)20 mg ** [‡ Minimum naturally occurring total phytocannabinoids, 10 mg]
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: TAPIOCA SYRUP, BEET SUGAR, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS), WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, MCT OIL, PECTIN, LESS THAN 1% OF: MALIC ACID, SPIRULINA EXTRACT (COLOR), SODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, TAPIOCA STARCH.
SUGGESTED USE: ADULTS: TAKE TWO GUMMIES ONCE PER DAY.
Store at room temperature away from light. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition or are taking any medications.
- PLANT-BASED CANNABINOIDS
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO
- US HEMP AUTHORITY CERTIFIED
- LEMON LIME Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses