- Source of plant protein
- Provides 4 g of fiber per serving
- Keto-friendly snacking option
Catalina Crunch Traditional Crunch Mix Snack Mix delivers the crunch and flavor your crave in a snack that's low in carbohydrates and keto friendly. This blend of chickpea pretzels, pecans, cashews and signature cereal provides 5 g of plant protein per serving, along with essential minerals like calcium, potassium and iron. With a savory butter garlic spice flavor, Catalina Crunch Traditional Crunch Mix Snack Mix is sure to become your new favorite whenever snack time calls!
6 servings per container
1 oz (28 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10 g 13% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 260 mg 11% Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 5 g 9% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 30 mg 2% Iron 1.1 mg 6% Potassium 80 mg 2% * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: CATALINA CRUNCH CEREAL (PEA PROTEIN, TAPIOCA STARCH, POTATO FIBER, CORN FIBER, INULIN FIBER, BAKING POWDER, GUAR GUM, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CARAMEL COLOR), PECANS, CASHEWS, CHICKPEA PRETZELS (CHICKPEA FLOUR, POTATO FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, RICE FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, SEA SALT, CANE SUGAR, HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, PEA PROTEIN, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, YEAST, CITRIC ACID), HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, ORIGINAL SEASONING (SALT, SUGAR, WHEY, MOLASSES, SPICES, BUTTER, MILK, NATURAL FLAVOR, VINEGAR).
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses