- Renewing eye mask with 99.1% natural ingredients
- Features algae extract; cools & calms delicate skin around the eyes
- Works in just 10 minutes to leave you feeling refreshed & revived
Burt’s Bees Renewing Natural Hydrogel Eye Mask cools and calms quickly with nature-derived ingredients including algae extract to revitalize skin around the eye. This eye mask comfortably contours to your delicate under-eye area and visibly smooths to reveal youthful-looking eyes. For an extra-special treat, keep it in the freezer and use it cold for maximum refreshment. Perfect for use in the morning to wake up sleepy eyes and prep skin for the next step in your skincare or beauty routine, or try it in the evening to refresh your eyes after a long day—no rinsing required!
INGREDIENTS: water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, pentylene glycol, algin, centaurea cyanus flower water, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, benzyl alcohol, calcium sulfate hydrate, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, potassium sorbate, sodium benozoate, citric acid, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol
DIRECTIONS: Remove masks from package. Place masks under eyes on clean face. Smooth over surface. Wait for 10 minutes. Remove masks.
Caution: Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If product causes discomfort, remove mask immediately and rinse face. If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- Dermatologist Tested
- Do not flush.
- Recyclable packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses