- Tear-free bubble bath
- Cleanse and comfort your little bee, naturally
- No parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
Baby your baby's skin with Burt's Bees Baby Bee mild, tear free and SLS free Bubble Bath No Tears - Original. The cleansing complex made from coconut and sunflower oil gently cleanses skin without over-drying. Vanilla extract is added to help calm and comfort baby.
INGREDIENTS: water, decyl glucoside, coco-betaine, lauryl glucoside, sucrose laurate, glycerin, fragrance*, betaine, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, glucose, citric acid, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate, tocopherol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, limonene
DIRECTIONS: As you fill the bathtub, pour 3-4 capfuls directly under warm, running water. Clean.
Use only as directed: Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. consult your physician if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
Made in USA
- Pediatrician tested
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS.
- No tears
- 99.9% NATURAL
- RECYCLABLE BOTTLE
Burt's Bees Baby and The Greater Good are trademarks of The Burt's Bees Products Company.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses