- Coconut oil standardized to 95%
- Can be taken alone or used in the kitchen in place of other culinary oils
- Vegetarian safe
If you've missed out on the coconut oil trend, now is the time to jump in and experience the amazing flavor and great natural nutrition of this once-exotic oil. Buried Treasure™ Coconut Oil is standardized to 95% MCT (medium chain triglycerides). This natural food sourced coconut oil is wheat, gluten, yeast and dairy free. You may take one teaspoon at a time straight, or use this coconut oil in the kitchen as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tsp. (5 mL)
Servings per Container 96
Amount per Serving % DV* Calories30 Calories from Fat30 Total Fat5 g 8%* Saturated Fat5 g 25%* Total Carbohydrates0 g 0%* Sugars0 g † Medium Chain Triglycerides (caprylic acid, capric acid, and lauric acid)4.75 g †
* Percentage of Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Contains: Tree Nut (coconut).
DIRECTIONS: Adults take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times daily. May be taken alone or mixed with your favorite beverage For best results, take before exercise. MCT oil may be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking as a source of beneficial fatty acids. Not recommended for frying due to low boiling point.
CAUTION: Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. For Dietary Supplement Use Only.
- This product is wheat, gluten, soy, yeast and dairy free.
- VEGETARIAN SAFE
- Standardized to 95%
- Whole Food Complex
- NON TOXIC BPA FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses