- Add delicious flavor to your favorite foods and recipes
- Only 40 calories per serving
- Low sodium
- Kosher and vegetarian friendly
Nutritional Yeast Seasoning by Bragg adds zesty flavor as well as a nutritional boost to your favorite meals! Perfect for soups, salads, dips and more, Premium Nutritional Yeast Seasoning is fortified with 6 different B vitamins, including vitamin B12, niacin and folate. Known for its "cheese-like" flavor, Nutritional Yeast Seasoning is low in sodium which can be prevalent in traditional seasoning powders. No Candida albicans yeast or brewery by-products as in brewer's yeast.
12 servings per container:
2 Tbsp (10 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 20 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 2 g 7% Protein 5 g 11% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 214 mg 4% Thiamin (B1) 6.2 mg 520% Riboflavin (B2) 6.3 mg 480% Niacin (B3) 35 mg 220% Vitamin B6 7.2 mg 420% Folate (B9) 353 mcg DFE (212 mcg folic acid) 90% Vitamin B12 15 mcg 630%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: DRIED YEAST, NIACIN, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID (VITAMIN B9), CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12).
Add to soups, dips, spreads, popcorn, vegetables and pasta for extra flavor!
Store tightly sealed in cool, dark place.
- This product does not contain the following: SUGAR, EGG, MILK, GLUTEN, WHEAT, STARCH, SOY, ANIMAL DERIVATIVES, ARTIFICIAL COLOR OR PRESERVATIVES.
- There is no Candida albicans yeast or brewery by products as in brewer's yeast.
- Certified Gluten Free
- NON GMO
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses