- Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal from Bob's Red Mill
- Delivers fiber and omega-3 fatty acids
- Low carb
Low in carbohydrates and a good source of fiber, Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal from Bob's Red Mill is a nutritious addition to your recipes. One serving provides 2,430 mg of omega-3 fatty acids. It has a robust, nutty flavor. Try it in breads, muffins or other baked goods!
about 69 servings per container
2 Tbsp (13 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4.5 g 6% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g Monounsaturated Fat 1 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 3 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 24 mg 2% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 113 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Whole Flaxseed.
Vegan Egg Replacer
Combine 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal and 3 Tbsp water for each egg needed. Let sit for 5 minutes before adding to your recipe.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KOSHER PAREVE
- GLUTEN FREE
- Resealable Package
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses