- From 100% whole grain oats
- USDA certified organic
- Kosher pareve
Enjoy the rich, nutty flavor of rolled oats with Bob's Red Mill® Gluten Free Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats. Old Fashioned Rolled Oats can be used to add a nutty flavor to your favorite foods, or it can be enjoyed on its own as a hearty oatmeal. Each serving of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats delivers 5 g of dietary fiber and is naturally trans fat, cholesterol and sodium free.
Serving size ½ cup (48 g)
Servings per container about 19
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3 g 4% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 33 g 12% Dietary Fiber 5 g 18% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 6 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 14 mg 2% Iron 2 mg 10% Potassium 179 mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Grain Oats.
MAKE THE WORLD'S BEST OATMEAL® AT HOME: Bring water and salt to a boil. Add Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, reduce heat to medium-low can cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes (or longer for creamier oatmeal). Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
SERVINGS • OATS • WATER • SALT
- 1 Serving • ½ cup • 1 cup • pinch
- 2 Servings • 1 cup • 2 cups • ¼ tsp
- 3 Servings • 1 ½ cups • 3 cups • ¼ tsp
- 4 Servings • 2 cups • 4 cups • ½ tsp
MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS: In a large bowl, combine ½ cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 1 cup water and a pinch of salt. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Stir well before eating. Makes 1 serving.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
Certified Organic by QAI
- Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in our quality control laboratory.
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- 100% WHOLE GRAIN
- KOSHER PAREVE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses