- Natural source of whole grains
- Use in baked goods or to thicken sauces, soups and gravies
Gluten Free Oat Flour from Bob's Red Mill is a great way to add the benefits of whole grain oats to your baked goods. Oat flour is an excellent source of dietary fiber and protein. When used in combination with other gluten free flours, oat flour adds a pleasant flavor and boosts the nutritional value of baked goods.
about 17 servings per container
¼ cup (30 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 22 g 8% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 11 mg 0% Iron 2 mg 10% Potassium 100 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Whole Grain Oats.
BANANA OAT MUFFINS
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill® Gluten Free Oat Flour
- ½ cup Bob's Red Mill® Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup mashed Banana, about 3 small bananas
- ¼ cup granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 400℉. Live a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, combine oat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, combine banana, sugars, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
Stir flour mixture into banana mixture until well combined. Scoop batter into muffin tin, filling cups ¾ full. Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Allow muffins to cool slightly, about 2-3 minutes, then remove from pan to finish cooling.
Makes 12 muffins.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
- Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in our quality control laboratory.
- Resealable Package
- GLUTEN FREE
- WHOLE GRAIN
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KOSHER PAREVE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses