- For all your baking needs
- Equivalent to 34 eggs
- Kosher pareve
Thanks to Gluten Free Egg Replacer by Bob's Red Mill, you can now enjoy your favorite recipes without using eggs! Gluten Free Egg Replacer is versatile enough to be used in place of eggs for most any recipe, including brownies, quick breads, pancakes and much more. Each package of Gluten Free Egg Replacer is the equivalent to 34 eggs. Sourced from non-GMO ingredients.
34 servings per container:
1 Tbsp (10 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 320 mg 14% Total Carbohydrate 7 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 3 mg 0% Iron 0 mg 0% Potas. 15 mg 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Baking Soda, Psyllium Husk.
HOW TO USE
To replace one whole egg, combine 1 Tbsp Egg Replacer with 2 Tbsp water. Mix well and let sit for 1 minute to thicken.
For one egg white, combine 1½ tsp Egg Replacer with 2 Tbsp water; for one egg yolk, combine 1½ tsp Egg Replacer with 1 Tbsp water.
Please note: this Egg Replacer cannot substitute for whipped egg whites, such as in a meringue or angel food cake.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep sealed for freshness.
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- RESEALABLE PACKAGE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses