- No added aluminum
- For all your baking needs
Bob's Red Mill Double Acting Baking Powder No Added Aluminum releases carbon dioxide when exposed to moisture and heat, causing doughs and batters to rise. Kosher and gluten-free. Baking powder is perishable and should be kept cool and dry.
about 397 servings per container
¼ tsp (1 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 160 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 7 mg 0% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 0 mg 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, and Monocalcium Phosphate.
BOB'S OLD FASHIONED BISCUITS
- 2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Milk
Preheat oven to 425℉. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Cut in butter with pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Slowly add milk and stir until dough just comes together. Dough will be wet and sticky. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 15 times. Gently roll dough or pat dough to 1 inch thick. Cut biscuits with a biscuit cutter. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 6 big biscuits.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best sealed for freshness.
- Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
- Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in our quality control laboratory.
- Resealable Package
- GLUTEN FREE
- NO ADDED ALUMINUM
- KOSHER PAREVE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses