- Grown on Family Farms
- Light, crispy & dip worthy
- 4 g Plant-Based Protein
A great alternative to potato chips, Black Bean Tortilla Chips - Sea Salt delivers a distinctively delicious flavor with a crispy crunch and are seasoned with sea salt. Beanitos deliver 4 grams of fiber per serving, making you feel full and satisfied. They also deliver 4 grams of plant-based protein and provide 11 g of net carbs.. Gluten free. Non-GMO. Kosher.
5 servings per container
1 oz (28 g/about 11 chips)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7 g 9% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 120 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4 g 5% Vit. D 0 mcg 0% Iron 1 mg 6% Vit. A 0 mcg 0% Calcium 50 mg 4% Potas. 150 mg 4% Vit. C 1 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Black Beans, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt.
15 g Total Carbs - 4 g Fiber = 11 g Total Carbs
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE BY THE GFCO.
- 4 g PLANT-BASED PROTEIN PER SERVING
- Absolutely nothing artificial
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Grown on Family Farms
- Sea Salt
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses