- Features 25 mg of full spectrum CBD hemp extract per serving
- 100% quality tested for purity and potency
- For overall wellness support, sourced from American farms, refreshing mint flavor
Barlean's Extra Strength Ideal CBD delivers 25 mg CBD hemp extract per serving to support total-body wellness. Sourced from American farms, Ideal CBD is third-party lab tested and gluten free. Natural mint flavor.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is an extract from hemp that stimulates systems in the body that promote overall wellbeing. Swanson carries only the highest-quality CBD hemp extract products with 100% quality testing, ensuring low (<0.3%) to undetectable levels of THC, which means it has just wellness benefits.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 20 drops (1 mL)
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories10 Total Fat1 g 1%* Saturated Fat1 g 4%* Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Plant Parts)35 mg † Cannabinoid (CBD)25 mg †
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Ingredients: MCT oil (coconut and/or palm kernel), full spectrum hemp extract, natural mint flavor.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Place 20 drops (approximately ¾ full dropper) under the tongue as needed.
WARNING: Consult your physician before use. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
No refrigeration required.
Shake well before use.
PRODUCT OF U.S.A.
- GLUTEN FREE
- BPA and Phthalate Free Bottle
- No Artificial Ingredients
- NATURAL MINT
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses