- Quinoa Pasta Organic Spaghetti
- Gluten and corn free
Andean Dream® sure knows how to make healthy foods taste great! Their delicious Quinoa Pasta Organic Spaghetti is gluten free and corn free. Made simply with only organic quinoa flour and rice flour, this spaghetti cooks easily and makes a great addition to your pasta sauce.
Servings per container: 4
2 oz (56 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 42 g 14% Dietary Fiber 3 g 10% Sugars 3 g Protein 6 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 12%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic white rice flour, organic Royal Quinoa flour.
How to Serve
- Bring 3-4 quarts of water to a rapid boil. Add salt if desired.
- Add package of Andean Dream Quinoa Pasta, reduce heat and cook for 14-16 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, rinse with cool water, drain and serve promptly.
Country of Origin - Bolivia
- Made in an allergen friendly manufacturing facility with organic ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Allergen Friendly
- Corn Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses