- Temporary seasonal allergy relief
- Citrus-flavored tablets dissolve in your mouth
- Non-drowsy allergy medicine
Alavert over-the-counter antihistamine temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat. Delicious citrus-flavored tablets dissolve on your tongue. Alavert Orally Disintegrating Tablets' active ingredient is 10 mg of Loratadine to deliver 24-hour non-drowsy relief. Approved for seasonal allergy sufferers as young as six years old.
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose Loratadine 10 mg Antihistamine
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not use more than directed. Taking more than recommended may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
adults and children 6 years and over 1 tablet daily; do not use more than 1 tablet daily
children under 6 ask a doctor
consumers who have liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 8.4 mg per tablet
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- keep in a dry place
anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, butylated hydroxyanisole, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn syrup solids, crospovidone, dextrin, ferric oxides, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, natural and artificial flavors, sodium bicarbonate
Questions or comments?
call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-ALAVERT (1-800-252-8378)
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses