We are working around the clock to support your wellness
Due to high demand, we're experiencing heightened wait times for deliveries, customer service support from our wellness advocates and product availability on many items. We're working hard to restock the quality products you love, with the honest pricing you've come to trust, and to decrease wait times to speak or chat with our customer support representatives during this challenging time.
Please allow at least 2 business days of processing time before your order ships during this high-demand period. Thank you for your patience in receiving your order.
We are working diligently to provide you with the wellness support you've come to expect from us over the last 50 years, including:
- Working closely with suppliers to restock the quality immune health products you trust, like elderberry, natural cleansers and hand sanitizers
- Maintaining our commitment to honest pricing and the best value, high-quality wellness products
- Our knowledgeable wellness advocates in Fargo standing by to answer product questions
- Providing practical information and educational resources on staying healthy from our in-house wellness experts
Employee safety and health is our top priority
We take the health and safety of our employees very seriously. Here are some of the proactive steps we are taking to protect our employees:
- We are following guidelines from health officials and medical experts, and are taking extreme measures to ensure the safety of employees across all of our sites—from enhanced clean processes and frequency, to social distancing measures, to increased availability of hand sanitizers.
- For roles that can be done remotely, we have actively encouraged associates to work from home, making the best use of technology and adhering to national social distancing guidelines.
- We have increasing sourcing of personal protective gear, such as masks for employees, and implementing temperature checks across our distribution centers nationwide.
- To help prevent further spread of the virus, all business-related travel is suspended.
Delivering the health and wellness products that people need has never been more important, and we are thankful for all of our Swanson Health heroes working hard across the U.S.
We'll continue to follow updates and protocol suggestions from the CDC and other credible agencies to ensure the safety and health of our employees and customers. Please reach out with questions or check back here for the latest information on how we're keeping our community healthy.
Contact us with Questions or Concerns
What is Swanson doing to keep in-store Fargo customers healthy?
Updated April 20, 2020
In addition to our new offering of curbside pick-up, we've put in place a number of precautions to provide a safe shopping experience for both our employees and customers.
- Increased our offering of alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the store for easy access and use in between hand washes
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, using commercial-grade cleaning solutions—as recommended by the CDC—for additional wipe-downs and cleanings of all hard surfaces, handles and our restroom
- Providing additional sanitization resources to guests and employees including hand sanitizers and extra soap and paper towels in the restroom
- Educating employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC
- As always, employees are instructed to stay home if they are sick
- Strict no touching policy—no hand-shakes or hugging
- Limiting in-store shopping to 7 people at a time
- Regularly sanitizing shelves
- Nightly deep cleaning of the store
- Offering curbside pick-up—if you're feeling unwell, or simply practicing social distancing (good for you!), please call us at (701) 293-9842 to place an order for curbside pick-up of your favorite wellness products.
If you are not feeling well please keep health and safety of your fellow Fargoans in mind and do not enter the store. Instead please shop with us online at swanson.com or call us to place an order for curbside pick-up at (701) 293 9842. Please visit our Facebook page for the latest hours and updates on product availability.
We will continue to follow updates and protocol suggested by the CDC and North Dakota's Department of Public health to ensure the safety of our in-store shoppers.
Additional frequently asked questions about COVID-19
What can you do to keep yourself and those around you healthy?
There are everyday preventative actions recommended by the CDC we can each take every day to help eliminate germs and limit the spread of respiratory disease.
- Stay home if you're feeling sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue; throw used tissues in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Am I at risk for COVID-19 from shipping packages or products?
We are still learning about COVID-19 and how it spreads, but we can use the information gained from studying previous coronaviruses (MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV) to guide us.
While we don't know that this virus will behave the same way as other coronaviruses, in general, because of the poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely a very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days of weeks at ambient temperatures.
Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Currently, there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods. There have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.
As we learn more about how COVID-19 spreads, information will be provided on the CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) website.
MORE ADVICE FROM OUR WELLNESS EXPERTS