Review Guidelines for Dietary Supplements
We value your feedback!
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Medical claims for supplements. These types of statements require express approval from the FDA.*
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!
* The following are examples medical claims:
- Reviews that mention a disease or condition Examples: arthritis, angina, cancer, chronic fatigue, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, pain, etc.
- Reviews that imply a disease or condition. Examples: joint problems, digestion trouble, blurry vision, etc.
- Reviews for products for adults that mention assisting a pet or child (anyone under 18). Example: adult glucosamine product assisting dog’s joints, child taking adult melatonin for sleep, etc.
- Reviews that mention taking more than the recommended dosage
- Reviews that mention replacing a prescription/OTC formula or taking a supplement along with a prescription/OTC formula