Swanson Vitamins Top 10 Highest-Rated Products of 2008
December 23, 2008, Fargo, ND-- Swanson Vitamins offers consumers the ability to write post-purchase reviews of their products and rate them using a scale of leaves, with 5 leaves as the highest rating. Products can be judged based on six categories; overall rating, quality, value, effectiveness, convenience, and satisfaction. Consumers then choose whether or not they would recommend the product to a friend. Using the overall rating, Swanson Vitamins compiled a list of the top ten highest-rated products of 2008 as determined by their customers.
- Timed-Released Energy Boost: Swanson Ultra Timed-Released Energy Boost combines top energy ingredients vitamin B-12, Korean Ginseng, Kola Nut Extract, Guarana Extract, Green Tea and more to boost energy. The special timed-release capsule keeps energy levels up throughout the whole day. With an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 leaves and 13 reviews, Timed-Released Energy Boost makes the list at number 10. Lynn says, "My husband thinks pills like this don't work. Well, he thinks different now. This pill gets you through the day & into the evening with energy you don't even notice until you forget to take it one morning. Works wonders. Keeps you going all day w/o jitters or ups & downs."
- High Potency Vitamin D-3: During the wintertime, sun exposure is limited, the body needs vitamin D in order to absorb and use calcium efficiently for bone health. Swanson Premium Brand High Potency Vitamin D-3 tackles this problem by supplying 1,000 IU of vitamin D-3. With an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 leaves and 13 reviews, Vitamin D-3 makes the list at number nine. Timmusi says, "Excellent value and product using best form of vitamin D. A "must have"."
- Alive!: Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Energizer combines a complete supply of essential vitamins and minerals with a full spectrum of amino acids and fruit and vegetable blends for comprehensive, everyday nutritional support. With an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 leaves and 13 reviews, Alive! makes the list at number eight. DoubleDensity says, "I have been taking "Alive!" for about 6 months now and I really feel a difference in my energy and overall health. I plan to keep it a daily part of my health regimen and I highly recommend it!"
- Super EPA: Swanson Super EPA provides healthy levels of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), two omega-3 essential fatty acids that play important roles in maintaining healthy skin as well as cardiovascular and defense system function. With an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 leaves and 13 reviews, Super EPA makes the list at number seven. Kpack says ""The problem with many Omega 3 fish oils is their "fishy" returns. But with the Super EFAs, I have never had this issue, which speaks to the purity of the product. Price, quality, and fast shipping is a hard combination to beat."
- Kyoto Chlorella: Swanson Kyoto Chlorella utilizes an advanced processing technique to break open the plant's cell wall and unlock its nutritional bounty for optimal bioavailability. Chlorella is packed with phytonutrients to help reinvigorate the body. With an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 leaves and 19 reviews, Chlorella makes the list at number six. tms1 says: "Swanson's Kyoto Chlorella is a very effective product. It has really helped with my digestion and bowel regularity. I also have a lot more energy to stay alert during the day. And the Swanson's price makes it a great buy!"
- MultiOmega: The omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids play many important roles throughout the body, from cardiovascular maintenance and skin health to healthy joint and mental function. With an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 leaves and 24 reviews, MultiOmega makes the list at number five. Suppergrannie says: "I think that everyone should take EFA's. It is very benificial to children also. This used to be in our diet years ago... For adults the benefits are enormous including wonderful for dry skin. Thank you Swansons for providing this to the public at a very reasonable price."
- Natural Biotin Shampoo: Jason Cosmetics Natural Biotin Shampoo combines natural biotin with marigold, ginseng and chamomile extracts to strengthen, moisturize and protect the hair. With an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 leaves and 13 reviews, Biotin Shampoo makes the list at number four. LVodka says: "Just started using it three weeks ago but my scalp and hair after a shampoo really feel revitalized and alive. Healthy ingredients make for a product that I am confident with."
- Hair, Skin & Nails: Swanson Premium Hair, Skin & Nails combines the organic sulfur of MSM and the silica of horsetail extract with key B vitamins to provide optimum nourishment for beauty maintenance. With an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 leaves and 14 reviews, Hair, Skin & Nails makes the list at number three. Deco27 says "This product works! My nails have never been stronger. They would always split or break off. Within weeks of taking this supplement, my nails are now growing longer and stronger! I highly recommend this supplement!"
- Whole Food Multi without Iron: Swanson Ultra Whole Food Multi Without Iron combines a comprehensive selection of essential vitamins and minerals with powerful enzymes, herbal extracts, and natural energizers in a proprietary food base that ensures optimum assimilation by the body. With an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 leaves and 36 reviews, Whole Food Multi without Iron makes the list at number two. Silverpen says "I love these vitamins. I have found that my overall health has improved greatly since I have been taking these vitamins."
With an overall rating of 5 out of 5 leaves and 12 reviews the number one top-rated Swanson Vitamin's product determined by their customers is:
- Certified Organic Milled Flaxseed: Just two tablespoons of this delightful powder provide three grams of omega-3 and one gram of omega-6 essential fatty acids, along with fiber, protein, and immune-supporting lignans. Gregory says, "Flaxseed is considered by many to be one of nature's miracle foods. and this flaxseed is fresh and organic. A great source of fiber plus all the health benefits of flaxseed oil. Good source of protein as well."
Swanson Health Products is an industry leader in bringing vitamins direct to consumers at the lowest price possible. Swanson Health Products, located in Fargo, ND, offers the highest quality vitamins, supplements and natural health care products and is GMP certified. Swanson Health Products goes a step beyond its competitors by offering powerful guarantees. All products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee and Double the Difference Lowest Price Guarantee. For more information, please visit Swanson Vitamins.