Ingredients: 100% Vegan-waxed floss impregnated with Cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, anethole, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, Illicium verum (anise) oil, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, rose flower oil.
1. Brush with Eco-DenT's award-winning Terradent Replaceable Head Toothbrushes. Not just more ecological and economical, Terradent Adult and Children Toothbrushes have been judged the best in quality, design and materials of over 40 toothbrush brands/models tested by a leading independent European Consumer Products Magazine!
2. Clean, brighten and polish your teeth—freshen your breath and your whole mouth—with Eco-DenT's naturally effervescent baking soda toothpowders. University proven to harden teeth without fluoride & clean with extremely low abrasion! Tones and relieves sensitive gums. Much more economical, too!
3. Floss daily with Eco-DenT premium VeganFloss.
4. After brushing or flossing, rinse with refreshing, great-tasting Eco-DenT ultimate DailyRinse. Formulated with Echinacea, Goldenseal, CoQ-10, Baking Soda and 14 Essential Oils, DailyRinse is ideal for daily use and to aid the healing of minor oral wounds or irritations.
• No animal ingredients • Not tested on animals
Premium dental floss
Helps eliminate plaque
Eco-Dent VeganFloss helps eliminate plaque when used daily as directed. Eco-Dent's premium dental floss helps freshens breath. This mint-free formula is cinnamon flavored. Each box features 100 yards of 100% vegan waxed floss (no beeswax or mineral wax) in a recyclable and biodegradable container.
Shipping Weight: .03 lbs
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For our website and catalog, the MSRP is the "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price." The MSRP is understood to mean the price at which a manufacturer will recommend a retailer sell a product for in stores, on the internet, or in catalogs. The MSRP of National brand items are dictated to Swanson by each manufacturer. For Swanson brand items, the MSRP is calculated based on a varying percentage above the product's base price.
Swanson Health started in 1969 in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer pure and potent health products at a great value. Nearly 50 years later, we continue to innovate science-backed vitamins and supplements, delivering wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together, and find vitality at any age. Click here to learn more about us.
For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health's research and development team has delivered science-backed health and wellness products to people around the world. Our innovation is guided by clinical research, scientific consensus, emerging research and usage traditions, creating products that help you find vitality at any age. At Swanson, we don't hide our science behind proprietary formulas — we believe in easy-to-read, transparent labelling. What's printed on our labels, is exactly what you'll find in our products.
Swanson Health's purity and potency testing begins with our ingredient sourcing, continues through manufacturing, and goes beyond when a product hits the shelf. Our testing exceeds industry standards, ensuring each product meets our quality guarantees for purity and potency. Swanson facilities are Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified, and we voluntarily participate in third-party, independent laboratory testing. With Swanson, you can be sure you're getting the most pure and potent health products at a great value. Click here to learn more about our quality standards.