When the going gets tough, it can be tough to get going. Many people turn to health tonic shots or juices to help them feel 100% again.
For those fortunate enough to own a juicer (and know how to use it), that’s a pretty simple task. But for those of us who don’t, it can get a little tricky to concoct these homemade remedies.
Luckily, we do have some juicing hacks so that you can create homemade immune-boosting recipes, no juicer required. This immune-boost juice recipe is simple to make, easy to clean up and features products that you can use multiple times so you’re not wasting your money.
When shopping for orange juice, see if you can find one that includes vitamin D for an extra immune boost and added bone support. The orange juice and carrot juice provide vitamin C to bolster immune health along with ginger juice to regulate immune response and elderberry for added antioxidants. This is a great recipe to use to combat seasonal woes or to add some extra nutrients to your wellness routine.
Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 12 oz
- 2 teaspoons Organic Carrot Essence Juice Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon Organic Ginger Juice
- 1 teaspoon Swanson Elderberry Extract Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Stir well.
- Serve chilled or on ice and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 150
- Fat 0.5 grams [Saturated Fat 0.1 g, Trans Fat 0.1 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g]
- Protein 1.7 grams
- Sodium 3 mgs
- Carbohydrates 34 grams
- Fiber 0.5 grams
- Sugar 21 grams (depending on orange juice used)
Always serving our customers,
Your friends at Swanson
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.