- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cook room temperature
- 1/2 cup banana puree (about 1 banana, mashed)
- 1/2 cup zucchini puree (1 medium zucchini, pureed)
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup Organic Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350. Coat 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter with a wooden spoon until just combined. Add the banana and zucchini purees and the egg white, and stir just until blended. Add the flour mixture, raisins, and stir to combine.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the baking sheets. Leave about 1 inch between each cookie. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Tired of zucchini yet? We're not! We actually have two left in our refrigerator and I am rationing them, I just can't say goodbye to fresh garden vegetables or summer yet. Using our natural health organic product in baked goodies is a very rewarding feeling, especially when they only last days in the house! Enjoy!