Blueberry Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup Eden Foods Organic Applesauce
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup Fructose
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Organic Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Organic Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350, lightly grease two loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together the applesauce, eggs, oil, vanilla, brown sugar and white sugars. Fold in uzcchini. Beat in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Gently fold in blueberries. Transfer to the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake 60 minutes in preheated oven, or until toothpick inserted in center of a loaf comes out clean :)
- Cool for 20 minutes, atleast, in pan, then turn over onto wire racks. The blueberries need that time to cool so they come out clean.
This is by FAR, the best quick bread I have ever made. One of the best parts, it makes two breads and it freezes great. Another great thing, its mouth-wateringly delicious when it's fresh out of the oven.