Did you know that just one tablespoon of chia seeds delivers a daily dose of fiber, protein, calcium, essential fatty acids and more?
If you’re looking for a way to add chia seeds to your diet, this pudding might be just the right fit!
It uses coconut butter, almond milk and fresh fruit, and makes a perfect summertime snack or dessert.
“I love chia pudding, and this recipe is so unique! I love having a bowl of it after dinner.” – Wanda O.
Time: 15 minutes prep + 4 hours chill
Serving size: 3/4 cup
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh mango
- 2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Flaked coconut to top, optional
- Fresh mango to top, optional
- Combine almond milk, mango and coconut butter in a blender or food processor. Blend until combined.
- In a bowl, combine liquid mixture and chia seeds.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with flaked coconut and mango.
Recipe used in partnership with Hungry by Nature.Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 168
- Fat 8 grams [Saturated Fat 1.9 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 4 grams
- Sodium 67 mg
- Carbohydrates 22 grams
- Fiber 8.4 grams
- Sugar 6 grams
|Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Almond Milk||Organic White Chia Seed||Coconut Flakes|